Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Introduction

Konnichiha (こんにちは)!

My name is Kunio, and this is my blog ^_^ Here you will find tons of Japanese resources, and learn the language as I do. This is my first blog, so I am new to this, and I would appreciate some comments xD Let me tell you a little bit about myself...

I am 16 years old, and I am a male. I am currently a junior high school student, living in America. I really like to program computers and play video games, I guess you can call me a nerd o.0 I really like Japanese culture, I find it very interesting. I hope to get a job there and find a woman, then settle down in Tokyo as a computer programmer. Anyways... enough about me.

Feel free to start with the basics and move your way up, even if you already know Japanese you just might learn something new :) I would start with the Hiragana section, then Katakana (coming soon), then the Kanji (coming at a later time). Enjoy and さようなら (goodbye)!

No comments: